QA/QC Manager teleb olunur
Our company is currently looking for a “QA/QC Manager” to work under the following conditions:
Work Location: Baku, Azerbaijan (Onshore)
Type of Assignment: Contract
Contract Duration: Permanent
Work Schedule: 5 days a week based on 8 hours per day
Start Date: ASAP
QA/QC Manager, duties and responsibilities:
• Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
• Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
• Managing the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation, and operations activities including:
• Planning duties within the QA/QC staff and related work schedules;
• Establishing service standards for end users (i.e., internal department or external customer);
• Identifying and developing QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs;
• Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all QA/QC personnel.
• Taking full responsibility for hold-point releases once all QMS functions have been completed and the equipment is ready to go into the next work stage.
• Developing and implementing risk-based inspection (RBI) activities and processes, using API 580 and other similar programs to develop internal standard practices.
• Managing plant integrity through a failure analysis reporting system and following up on recommendations.
• Oversee supervision of all visual inspections and NDE, including 3rd party subcontractors.
• Managing inspection, NDE, and testing plans for new construction, repair work, and alterations.
• Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection function deficiencies.
• Manage construction processes, plant equipment, inspection and NDE personnel certification and QMS internal audits.
HSE Manager, desired experience:
• Advanced ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, with all internal organization departments, suppliers, subcontractors, and regulatory authorities.
• Strong coordination and organization skills, with strict emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
• 5+ years working experience and knowledge as a professional engineer within the pressure equipment industry, although a structural steel background will be an added benefit.
• Advanced experience working within local jurisdictional and regulatory authorities.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in understanding and performing quality inspection pressure equipment in a plant or a fabrication/repair organization.
• Advance knowledge of qualifying ASME WPS and welder/welding operator qualifications, including local regulation requirements.
• Experience performing corrosion monitoring and API 579-1/ASME FFS-1 fitness for service (FFS) analysis of pressure equipment.
• Advanced knowledge of project specific documentation related to new equipment turnover for installation, inspection, testing, repairs, and alterations.
• Advanced knowledge of safety programs.
• Supervision of safe storage and verification of all project related documentation, both paper documents and electronic files.
• Experience with managing field engineering, inspection, and NDE related to all QA/QC functions.
• Experience in project planning, execution (construction realities), management, and communication with all engineering groups.
• Experience in shutdown planning and execution.
• Ability to develop and manage non-conformance, deficiencies, and reporting programs, including root cause analysis.
• Experience in developing and monitoring of project QA/QC budgets.
• Ability to ensure correct codes, standards, job specifications, project procedures, federal and provincial regulations are properly identified, correctly specified in detail, and met or exceeded.
• Experience with the creation and administration of inspection planning, weld/welder tracking, RBI, FFS, and reporting programs.
• Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines and under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
• Proficiency in written and spoken Azerbaijan, English, Russian
1. Only resumes with photos will be considered
2. Please, indicate “QA/QC Manager” in the subject line of your mails
E-mail: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org